Releases | Comments Off
A new release of Roméo is available.
The main changes are :
- we changed the identifiers of places from integers to strings. These identifiers are still used in the M() operator for properties but as a result, properties should be more readable
- the verification process can now output a timed trace
- the colors of transitions during simulation can be changed in the preferences
- traces can be directly sent to simulation from the verification window
- sequences of transitions can be directly given as strings in the simulation window
This version can be obtained from the downloads section.