This is a bugfix version including
- the measure of the memory used with Mac OS X
- the parsing of U properties in the GUI
- a bug when trying to create read, inhibitor or reset arcs by clicking the transition first
As usual this version is available in the Downloads section.
This version brings a few small bugfixes to:
- a parsing problem with operator –>
- overflow and strictness issues in DBM coefficients
2017-01-10: version 3.2.6b further fixes space character handling in pathnames, weight selection in place to transition arcs, and a minor regression in the definition of DBM coefficients.
Get it in the downloads section.
A new release of Roméo is available.
The main changes are :
- we changed the identifiers of places from integers to strings. These identifiers are still used in the M() operator for properties but as a result, properties should be more readable
- the verification process can now output a timed trace
- the colors of transitions during simulation can be changed in the preferences
- traces can be directly sent to simulation from the verification window
- sequences of transitions can be directly given as strings in the simulation window
This version can be obtained from the downloads section.
We have released a new version of Roméo. This version just adds a switch to control a parameter-related optimization in the verification window.
You can get it in the Downloads section.
A new version is available that incorporates the series of hotfixes of v3.2.2, together with a few new usability enhancements in the GUI.
Get it in the Downloads section.
Update 2016-02-02: A 64bits MS-Windows build is now available.
This version fixes more small glitches with DBMs and zone initialisation when stopwatch arcs are used.
The GUI now also adds a new Hybrid-T-TPN mode in the control panel. This allows assignment of constant time elapsing speeds to transitions, which can be used in conjunction to stopwatch arcs to specify hybrid models.
Get this version on the Downlads page.
Update Jan 5, 2016: we have updated the files (versions a and b) to fix a few minor GUI issues and a bad initialisation in the AF property.
Update Jan 8, 2016: yet some minor updates (versions c and d) to optimise integer hull computations a bit and remove unnecessary parser strictness in the GUI
Just a few days after v3.2.0, we announce v3.2.1, which mostly contains a fix for a small regression in DBM handling possibly leading to incorrect results. We have also added a better display of variable guards and actions in the GUI.
As usual this version can be downloaded on the Downloads page.
We are happy to announce a new release of Roméo.
Version 3.2.0 brings a few bugfixes all around the code and a mainly a new experimental feature allowing C-like code annotations on transitions.
It can be obtained on the Downloads page.
We currently have only Linux and Mac OS X binaries but the source code is available.
We are happy to announce the release of Roméo 3.0! The highlights of this version are:
- New Engine based on CTS structure,
- Support for integer parameter synthesis
Download this new version in the download section
Roméo 2.10.2 has been released.
This is a just a bugfix release to remove a crash in the preference panel.
Download this new version in the download section.